Can I smell rubber?

The art work is starting to arrive and the next thing will be rubber, we have a few new designs to launch and some top up orders to dispatch, I expect that they will all be available in the next week from www.funkykits.co.uk

I am thinking that these will be the last new stamps for 2008, and anything else can wait for the new year, Gayle will have the blog up and running and it will cause a bit of a buzz if there are new stamps at the same time.

Marlene and Tiets will appreciate that there will be no big rush and the next batch of Guest DT members will receive their packs over the holidays too.

We are busy working with Craft Stamper at the moment and if you don't already read this UK magazine, you are missing seeing your favourite sweet Sugar Nellie stamps in print. There are a few features coming up next year and a special give away :)

Have a cozy day from all at the cold and frosty House of Sugar.

7 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Realy exciting ,can not waite to see the new designs ,Dawnxx

Annie said...

I am glad that there aren't going to be too many new stamps before next year .. .. my wish list is forever growing! hugs, annie x

Tiets said...

Ooo I want a sneak peak... I can't wait!!
Hugs Tiets xx

Taavjax said...

Fantastic!! I just recieved an early christmas gift in the form of a lump of pennies from my mummy! Being the kind person I am-I would like to exchange them with you for the bits of pretty rubber that you have lying about..
I'll be in touch!!
tada! :)

sugarplum said...

exciting to hear the new stamps will be around soon. Last year hubby gave me a craft mag sub as part of my christmas (not the one I would have picked but it was still a lovely thing to do) It is due to expire in January and I was deliberating over which mag too replace it with so it looks like it will be Craft Stamper

Beth said...

I can't wait to see the new stamps! I'm new to the world of Sugar Nellie and already love what I see. : )

Karin said...

I'd love to read Craft Stamper but it's not available in the Netherlands :( Will that particular copy still be on stands at Christmas 'cause I'll be in London then.