DT info

I am still waiting for my post of SCS about the new places on our DT to be published, not sure whats going on or how long it takes but its not showing again today.
SO as there has been a few random emails, Pm's etc arriving all over the place, I need to let anyone who's intrested know that ALL enquiries need to go to dt@sugarnellie.com

If you have asked in the past, you need to apply to this address so that everyone has a fair chance and all information is in the same place, this is going to be a hard job for me as it is.

A few more point that I can remember from my SCS post were.

You will receive a selection of SN stamps , including some new releases in your monthly bundle.
I ask you to create something with each stamp and show it on your blog within the month so that it does not hold back your next monthly package.

In the interest of fairness and so that you can cope with the DT work and still enjoy your hobby, I ask that you are not currently on any other stamp companies* DT. There are many many wonderful crafters out there in blog land and no one "needs" more than one DT place, we like to share the sugar and give everyone a chance to shine. *ETA stamp companies inc digi stamp too after all the end product is a card and the amount of rubber we plan to send will keep our DT busy as there are only so many days in a month.

Loyalty is a attribute high on my list of must haves. I appreciate my DT like no other company I know, you are an important part of our family and you are an important representative of SN.

There is no cash involved but lots of rubber :)

................more later, any questions just ask here and I will try to answer them in the next posting.

TOP TIP FOR NEW CRAFTERS:
You never know where you crafting will take you, {Marlene had only been making cards for a year before I came across her amazing talent} if you want something ,go for it.

"life is not a dress rehearsal" a quote from Erikas Dad :)

13 comments:

Wiccababe said...

I would dearly love to apply for a DT position Karen, but I really don't have the confidence or the diversity I think.
I think loyalty is very important - its something I expect from my friendships and I would expect it would be important in this environment too
have a great weekend quine
xx

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Not sure where to look in SCS for your DT announcement. Will it be in the SN forum or the DT shout section?? I assume when it posts there will be details of what you want us to do???
Judy x

Kruemel said...

I for sure am not the first one to tell you this but just in case I wanted you to know that your DT call post has appeared on SCS now... :o)

Have a sunny and warm weekend!
Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Jane said...

It sounds really great, but I am new to all this, does it involve a lot a time? I love the Sugar Nellie stamps and would love to get to play with them!
Jane
x

Amber (bambi64) said...

I'd love to apply as I love your stamps but alas I'm on two other teams that I just renewed contracts with... can't leave them. Wish you all the best of luck in picking your team.

Carmen said...

"There is no cash involved but lots of rubber" Don't tell me I'm the only one thatgave the chuckles too! :P

Mina said...

oh what a dream come true this would be, sent an email but got so excited I made a spelling mistake in my blog link, now how daft is that duh lol xxx

Wiccababe said...

ok, so I took on board the "life is not a dress rehearsal" comment and just went for it
:)

Vicki said...

Hi, would love to be considered for a DT position, never done anything like this before, so not sure if my work is good enough, do I just leave a comment here?

Vicki x

icandy... said...

You have such a pretty blog!

Unknown said...

just send you my participation for dt

Rosette said...

It's a pity we that are on other teamscan't be involved in the DT! I would have liked that sooo much! :(

Good luck for finding your new additions! xxx

cabio's craft corner said...

I am not a DT member on any time although I am applying for one but won't know until early July??? I love Gorjuss Girl stamps and would love to try other Sugar Nellie stamps. Really interested to become a DT member for your team.
Hugs,
Cabio