Wednesday a stay at home and work day!

OK given the weather no one will blame me for staying at home and working today, but I must get off this computer and out of my PJ's before DH comes into the farm house for his lunch!

please notice that the
 COMPETITION closes on Friday,
if you want to be in it load up your WOW cards before the end of the day on Friday.
I am blown away by the entries, your girls are amazing and its going to be so hard to choose, * why do I do these things...shakes head*
A selection of cards will be chosen to go on to round two, things will speed up from there as I would like to get this prize out before Christmas, it will looks so pretty under one lucky girls tree. That girl could be you, you have to be in it to win it the catch phrase from my days in Tupperware sales, a long long time ago.

Simply Sassy new releases are back in stock over at Funkykits along with some re stocks of sold out lines.

Sitting waiting to go to the factory are several new ranges of stamps
January is going to be a busy month for new stamps
but them again we only gave you a little sugar in December as I am sure you
have things going on at this time of year.

2011 January releases

Leanne Ellis arty range SIX stamps
Soft Centres FOUR new designs
Simply Sassy SIX sassy girls and a snowman ;) * new blog and DT launch*
Simply Adorable FOUR rubber stamps and EIGHT digi images, instant sugar fix

2011

Simply Sassy SIX girls
Mary Hall collection
Diane Duda collection

so I guess I have plenty on my desk, between new artwork, packaging, mag features and advertising.

Brrrrrr time to go put the heating on and IF I had kindlers I would be putting the fire on too.
I had  better go get dresses and outside to the stick shed.

take care , stay warm

 and Cass I will look out for my white chocolate muffin, lets hope it arrives before
it goes off or even worse frozen!
Karen

11 comments:

Sparkle and Flourish said...

2011 is going to be great!! I can't wait!
Stay warm :)

Hugs Judy xx

Dena said...

OMG! I don't envy you having to choose from those gorgeous cards in the contest!!! WOW!
Stay warm! At least you can craft indoors right? You are one busy gal!
Hugs, Dena

Lorraine said...

bring on 2011 i am so excited for the new releases thanks for the heads up xx

Gabbi said...

Oh my goodness, 2011 sounds like it is going to be a busy fun year. Stay warm and keep those creative juices flowing. lol
Gabbi

Julye said...

Hiya, thankyou for letting me know set 3 was back in stock, i have now ordered mine, something else for me from Santa, now I just have to be patient and wait for christmas day to play, hope I get some time especially since we are having guests and going out on boxing day. I can see some early mornings and late nights just so I can get inky."011 sounds like I will be spending more pennies, wonder what excuses I can come up with for all that rubber.

Random Acts of Krafting said...

WOW, look at all the yumminess for 2011. I like the idea of instant sugarness too!
Hugs
Tanya

Erika said...

Did someone mention muffins? Yum.

Paula (PEP) said...

uh oh - better get working on my colouring skills - that's the next thing - so I can do these images justice.
Sounds very exciting & lots to look forward to.
Paula (PEP)

Kimmi said...

OOoo it sounds exciting for 2011. I can not wait to find out who's been chosen for round 2. Should be fun, I'm keeping my fingers crossed xx

Kimmi x

Mina said...

oh wow wow wow instant Sugar cant wait, cant you bring them out right now please lol
Mina xxx

Ali Watson said...

Wow its all happening....bring on 2011 can't wait :D been at my sons for a week so just catching up. Stay warm..... Hugs Ali x