Challenge yourself

Erika

Gayle

Marlene

Gayle and her sweeties have done another amazing job in inspiring you to create a card to match a sketch.
Jump on over to the Sugar Bowl and see ALL the card the girls have made and join in the challenge, go on I dare you! You have two weeks to do it and if you can not make a card in that time you need to hang up you tote bag and retire LOL

Erika used a Simply Sassy stamp, there super sassy stamps have not their own blog and DT, don't forget to visit, not only do they have a GDT shout but candy to give away, hops and tutorials. Don't miss out.

Gayle used Dougal from the Soft Centre range in Home Grown Dept. Dougal was my fathers dog, a springer spaniel who passed last year after a long and easy life. Spaniels must be one of the most family friendly dogs there is out there and my kids never got a snarl from Dougal even if they did deserve it.

Marlene used one of the new SIMPLY ADORABLE digi images, she is lovely in green, such a beautiful card but then again its Marlene, need I say more ;)
I had a little look on ebay today, watching out for my other indulgence in rubber, and took a little detour and searched SN, and WOW what can I say, there are loads of new Simply Adorable digi's used on cards for sale. Maybe I have underestimated this range, I know its far more artistic than anything else we have and these take far more time to illustrate so I will have to consult with the artist if we can have any more. The girls over on FB say yes they want more and its been less than a week, but then again if you find something new you luv, there is never enough is there?

I just realised that those three cards are from the Florida crew, no favouritism intended but these three girls do all hold a special place in my heart, such a great week,special memories, girly fun,
 I WANT TO DO IT AGAIN.........is that rrrrrong? xox
Karen

6 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

On the contrary it is memories like that that help us keep going through sticky times & also we never know what we ourselves spread in the process. Think how much you have brought to the UK from that one small trip & all your contacts.....Ok - maybe it wasn't a small trip but it certainly bore fruit.
Much love & tremendous seeing what you are doing.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Marlene said...

Nothing rrrrrrong with that Karen ;-)

These adorables are indeed amazing and very, very addictive.. but then again, all things SN is!!!

xxx

Carol said...

Ooo aren't these just works of art? Stunning! Saw them on The Sugar Bowl blog. Have just posted a Simply Sassy card on my blog but sadly it doesn't fit in with the sketch for the challenge so I'm going back to the drawing board for a new card to enter. Thanks for sharing. Lotsa luv xxxx

Shazza said...

all gorgeous cards x

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Oh my, I have to say the green is just gorgeous! Thanks for the eye candy this morning.

Hugs
Tanya

Linda Wescott said...

Great Cards. I've just bought the four new girls, full length versions, and so looking forward to entering some of your challenges with them. Hugs lin