Steampunked


KATHRIN has taken steampunk and made it sassy, don't you just love it.

My crafty companions have had to listen to me go on and on about steampunk since the New Year
 and at the trade show tha'st all I looked for.
 On opening a magazine lately I noticed it cropped up a bit so I know I was right in thinking
 that this is a hot new trend.
So hot that I took a gamble and filled the store with lots of STEAMPUNK supplies :)
And its a goody bag with STEAMPUNK embossing folder by Tim Holtz, some STEAMPUNK brass charms to compliment your cards and some other secret goodies that one winner of the
SUGAR BOWL CHALLENGE will win this time around.

WARNING: Be careful how you say it, you would not want to mix up your S's and P's !
Poor Gavin choked on his bottled water because of my little split up LOL

So take note, Sugar Nellie brings you what hot and Simply Sassy girls are most defiantly that.
KRISTA is great at coming back with sketches once I give her an idea, we have so much more Sassy girls to offer you , we even have Christmas in the bag ssshhhhhhh.

The blog hop over on  the SIMPLY SASSY BLOG was once again
fantastic and inspirational, a huge thank you to all the girls on the DT, you are brilliant !
{candy will follow for those who were nice enough to comment on the girls blogs
 and someone over here will get a prize too :)}

**************

So I usually work in the HOS on a Monday but its all changed this next two weeks as Kate takes some time off in search of the sun. I am at home today, not nice and cozy as you would expect, its turned wet and cold here in Scotland. Emails and artwork, that's my job for today, over on the facebook page for SUGAR NELLIES, fan already know that I have a lot of artwork to shuffle about just now, decisions decision's, I just hope you luv what I choose :)

take care and stay warm

Karen

13 comments:

Tiiti said...

Wow, this is so cool! Love these new images! xx tiiti

Janette said...

Love this card, it's all so brilliant.xx

Wiccababe said...

well I never thought steampunk would be my thing - am not normally into the grungy, mucky, inky kind of crafting - but I TOTALLY LOVE IT. The steampunk sassy's are fan-tab-ulous.
Think I'll away and vandalise all my old watches now :)
Debz
xx

Paula (PEP) said...

I'm convinced this is the best lot of Sassies so far. I do think you have a nose for trends Karen - unique too & I love how you are still a family & it still feels like it the year after I stumbled across you. Take care & hope you have some woolly socks.
Much love
Paula (PEP)

Jane said...

I'm free for 6 weeks in the summer if you need help in the shop!!! Would LOVE it!!!lol

Erika said...

Fantastic steampunk card, love it. x

Renkata said...

ohhh wow very chic card.

Maria Therese said...

Oh but your so great at choosing Karen :)
Love these new ones and can't wait to see what you got for us next :)
Oh and Kathrin made me realize I needed that clock die that she used on her hop card, it is just so cool, so happy you did the steampunk theme!!!

Chrissy said...

I love this...The colours are wonderful.Fabulous image and desgin.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Shazza said...

absolutely adore this card and have to say I never really liked the steampunk thing before! Hope Kate enjoys her hols and glad to hear you have lots more Sassy's lined up x

coops said...

these new sassys are just fantastic, i can`t wait for mine to arrive.i won`t know which one to ink up first :D

xx coops xx

Christel D said...

Love this range of stamps as I'm sure you already know :) Please don't feel you have to make all the decisions on your own Karen, if you need some help you know I'm always there to help lol.....I'll bring cake :) xx

Lau W said...

Oh she's so lovely ! Such a nice card !
xxx