Oh we do spoil you!



FIRST LOVE

"hold on to my heart"
"the best gift is you"

"together is where I want to be"


I don't think we can call it a sugar rush, its a total over load.
Far too much sweetness for any sweet sugar addict to handle in one sitting.
But we are known for a diverse range and a little of what you like does you no harm at all.

Release date 1st July
10 So Cute ( more peeks to come)
5 Sherbet Pips
3 First Love

are you ready for them?
getting real busy here in the House of Sugar
I will bring you the news one sugar lump at a time :)

Today we are having a bit of a coffee morning in the HOS, we have Cathy arriving sometime today and sugar addicts from our Facebook page are all coming along to meet her, some all the way from Ellon!
No doubt there will be cake but with the grilling that dear husband has been giving me about my weight the last few days,{ hey did he not notice before that?}I will have to be real choosy what cake I eat :)

enjoy your day, the sun is shining here,
 hope it is with you too.

Karen

21 comments:

Juls said...

these are just adorable!!! I do love images with couples on them!! Hugs Juls

Elaine said...

Sweet!!
I shall be saving my birthday pennies for the release.

Enjoy today..it should be great fun with all those addicts together.

Hugs Elaine xx

Pop's Cards said...

Aww these are just stunning i must have these 3 as i really need them lol, hugs pops x

Carol said...

Oooo you're definately spoiling us Karen!! Roll on July 1st, can't wait for all the gorgeous new releases! I'm so jealous that all the girls are getting together at the HOS, wish I lived closer cause I would have definately been there. Have a super weekend. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
these new images are super adorable
thanks for sharing this
enjoy your day sweetie
and have a great weekend
hugs angelique

Maria Therese said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww these are so cute!!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous and so cute.
Chris x
Raining here in N Ireland
Have a great weekend

Denise said...

Roll on 1st July......the new images are just too gorgeous, especially those little Sherbet Pips :0) xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - goodness me, I'll have to make sure my teeth are ready - (they WILL BE). All the best with the cake - & husband!
Paula (PEP)

Pat said...

Oh my word!! I'm going into diabetic shock or coma or something here!! I can't wait for July 1st!!! Is it here yet, mom?!! Thanks Karen, for all you do to "feed" our sugar habit! Have a great weekend sweetie! Hugs.
Pat Frank

Julie said...

Don't worry about hubby Karen, enjoy as much cake as you want!
Those images are gorgeous especially the last one, that's a must have for me. Looking forward to July 1st, it's going to be so hard to pick which ones I can buy though.
Julie W x

Janette said...

Oh these are super cute....got to have some..xxx

Aunty Sue said...

Oh i think I need another mortgage to get all these cute stamps being released on the 1st

Tammi said...

These are so cute, love the name on each! Wow, great release coming up!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous images cannot wait for these to be released,
Hugs Dianne xx

coops said...

aw wow, i love these, they are so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Shirley N said...

Oh I am having a sugar rush, these all all toooo cute! Love this new release!

Marion said...

These are just adorable. So nice to have couples. I am sure these will be very popular.
have a lovely weekend.
hugs
Marion

Karen M said...

Can hardly wait for these! They look fabby! xxx

♥Gemma♥ said...

oooo..your spoiling us with all this sweetness Karen, love them :D
Hope you enjoyed your get together!!
hugs and xxx

Darla said...

Have the together is where I want to be stamp and just going to do a card from my twin grandbabies 2nd Bday - Jack and Anna. Image is perfect.