Sassy Women get ready


Good Morning Sugar Addicts are you ready for the week ahead?
Summer has left Scotland yet again. I just had to giggle when I read this on Cass's FB page today


INSTALLING SUMMER.....



███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE.


Install delayed....please wait.


Installation failed. Please try again.


404 error: Season not found.


Season "Summer" cannot be located. The season you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later

A giggle is just what you need first thing on a Monday morning along with a good cup of coffee.

Back to the card featured at the start of this rambling post, Amelia, I just love this stamp, and the more I see her used the more I think she is just great. Some cleaver crafter have gone in search of quotes from Amelia Earhart and added it to this image to make a truly inspiring card in more ways than one. See some quotes HERE


Sassy Woman, get ready with the inks, there are SIX more SIMPLY SASSY stamps being released very soon and this set included some CHRISTMAS girls. If you just cant wait, a woman with patients?, then keep a daily eye on the SIMPLY SASSY BLOG where the DT are putting up peeks of what sassy girls are about to be a must have for the season.  Here is a little peek I pinched from there blog.........



Want to know more, you know where to find it.....

take care
Karen

6 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

oh thanks for the giggle it is the same in manchester just thinking as i clicked onto the blog oh i wish it would stop raining. Fab card and cant wait to see the new stamps

Cathy said...

I can't wait until Saturday ... got a feeling its going to be a fab release again ;)

Love the summer quote from FB ... its raining again here.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Juls said...

Hi Karen,

after spending a morning in the pouring rain, your post really made me smile!!! I do love this card it has such a fabby distressed feel .... and I cant wait to see all the new sassy's! Hugs Juls

Paula (PEP) said...

That made me laugh too. The sneak peek looks brilliant so far & I'm looking forward to seeing what is in this one.
Summer isn't here in Wales either.
Paula (PEP)

Fiona said...

oh I can't wait for the next release...especially Christmas ones!!

Fi
x

Mau xx said...

A fab card, the image is brilliant looking forward to seeing the new releases. Thanks for the giggle and brightening up my monday... I don't like mondays :( ....lol