Copics Color


No it's not a spelling mistake I do mean Copics COLOR , I would be delighted to see you join in this new site HERE and if like me you always strive to improve your colouring techniques, this is the place to learn. Come along and load up your sweet Sugar Nellie creations done with copics into their gallery and show the world that you love these cute Scottish stamps.




Just have a look at this beautiful tent card made by PAT, she uses Copics and she is certified! WOW I would so love to do this course and learn more but since they are all in the USA, I cant, so for now I will take a wander around COPIC COLOR and learn from my own home. Get your pens out girls, come on over to Copic Color and join in the fun.

Karen

11 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

Thanks for this Karen - shall have to come back for another look at this - am currently "doing battle" with the Copics & have to say that Pat's Sherbet Pip is amazing; I just sat & looked.
Have a good day.
Paula (PEP)

Sharon said...

A beautiful creation of Pat's. I can't find these beauties on FK's website. There is only one. Where else can I go shop? Tx

sisla said...

Herlig kort :-)

Crea Astrid said...

What a beuatiful card is this. The stamp is so lovely.

Hugs AStrid.

THERESA said...

Thanks for the link, will check it out, have no Sugar Nellie, lol, bad me, but love them!!
Totally stunning card Pat, wow, the shading is absolutely perfect, TFS!!
lotsa luv

Wiccababe said...

you can do copic certification in the UK - this lady here does them
http://www.stampsandmemories.co.uk
Debz
x

Casper said...

Hiya Karen,

Thanks for the info, just registered with this site and uploaded 2 of My Simply Sassy girls that I coloured with Copics.

Thanks
Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx

Shazza said...

wow amazing card from Pat. I don't have Copics though :0( so can't join in.
Hubby would have a fit if I mentioned collecting Copics after he bought me the full set of Promarkers!!

Marion said...

Thank you so much for this link Karen. Beautiful creation of Pat's
Marion

Shirley N said...

Oh how adorable, what a beautiful creation, love it!!!

Casper said...

Hiya there,

Brain drain again- oops

Card is amazing Pat,the shading and depth of colour is fab!

Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx