Angellica

Hello all sugar friends, today it is me/Marianne that has something sweet to show you.
I`m kind of tired of snow and winter, and I`m dreaming of spring. The beautiful Fairy Glen images give me a warm spring feeling. The lovely fairy I have used for my card is called Angellica, and you can find her and all of her Fairy Glen friends over at Funky Kits.


This time I have used my Copics for the coloring. The colors I have used for her clothes are V91 – V93 – V95 – V99. I have framed the card with punches from Martha Stewart, and decorated with flowers, pearls, a bow, and die cut swirls and butterfly.


Here is the inside.


I wish you all a sweet and creativ weekend.
Hugs from Marianne:)

5 comments:

Lora said...

That image is so sweet and I love the colours you have used on her, it's so pretty.
Hugs Lora x

Unknown said...

what a stuning card your colouring is top notch and the layut is awesome too fabulous work loving the fairy hugs sassyx

Shazza said...

this is just beautiful, love those papers x

Vicky said...

Beautiful hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm Elaine. I like the way you craft, This card is so nice , the colour and the composition and the image which is so cute, well done .
Elaine.W