FLY FREE.................

Morning all........

It's Vicky here today and I've got the huge pleasure to show you an older stamp from the Leanne Ellis range....and isn't she so cute with her wee birdie...just perfect for those Spring cards me thinks..


Fly Free ~ Leanne Ellis

 I have used some gorgeous Prima Papers "Pixie Glen" and a couple of Marianne Creatable dies..


 And I have used some Flexmarkers, Spectrum Noirs and Prisma Pencils to colour...and a little Stardust Stickles to add a bit of bling..!


and a side view...

I love matting my papers on some co-ordinated card stock to "lift" the papers and I have followed the fabulous sketch over at The Sugar Bowl too...thank you Kiki.. :o)

For more details please pop over to my blog here...

So that's all from me today...thanks so much for popping by and I hope you all have a lovely day..

Big hugs Vicky xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh vicky your card is just so beautiful love the blues and the image is just the cutes love the cut out bits really fabulous work hugs sassyx

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous ♥♥ And perfect with the birdie die cut ♥

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

This is so cute!! I love this image and your cute embellishments to match. Beautiful job :)