LOVE you!

Good Morning Sugar Addicts! I hope you had a lovely Valentine's day yesterday, Jane here today and I have some more hearts and flowers for you this week, I guess LOVE is still in the air!
I have used some of my favourite papers by My Mind's Eye. These papers are from the Love me Collection and I think they are my favourite papers ever! This is the 1st pad where I have used every single sheet! I have used the adorable girl  bySusanne Woolcott ~Sent with love~ which is available to buy here from Funky Kits. 


I layered all my papers onto Kraft and sewed around the edges and followed this fortnight's Sugar Bowl sketch by Kiki which is just fab! I will be using this one again!  I followed the optional theme is 'Love' and I used a sentiment by Hero Arts on one of my layered panels. I used a variety of flowers and a swirl and pin from my stash to embellish the card and a tag tied with twine tucked behind the main panel.


I coloured the image with my Promarkers keeping to a simple colour scheme of brown, pinks and grey to match the papers and kraft.  I used to love making Christmas cards but I must be getting soppy in my old age as I have really enjoyed making Love themed cards this year and have quite a few in my basket now! What are your favourite occasions to make cards for Birthdays, Christmas .......Easter, maybe Weddings or 'Just Because' cards, I always think these are the best ones to receive! I love getting post and you cannot beat receiving a handmade card!
I hope you have a Lovely Wednesday :-)
Jane
x

3 comments:

Welmoed said...

Beautiful Jane,
LOVE the colours,
LOVE your colouring,
LOVE the scrappaper!
LOVE your LOVE card!!!

My favorite cards are for the birth of a little baby boy or baby girl!

Welmoed

Ivonne said...

So beautiful!! Love the colors and your colouring. It is gorgeous! Hugs, Ivonne

Cor* said...

Stunning work. love the layers and wee flowers!