Admit one !!!


Goodmorning everyone, I have the feeling that time flies, it's already my turn again to post a card :)

                                                         click on the picture for a larger view !!

I used the lovely Simply Sassy girl - Strike a Pose, you can find her HERE at FunkyKits !!
The papers I've used are form My Minds Eye - Stella Rose - Hazel, I've colored here with my Copics.


The seambinding is from The Ribbon Girl, sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps, the beautiful rosette I've got from eBay.

Copics I've used !!

This afternoon I'm leaving to Tiets, I am going to spend the night overthere, tomorrow we will have our 13th Clubday, there will be 75 women, all making a beautiful project, of course with a lot of chatter and laughing :)

Enjoy your weekend, see you all next time !!
 hugs 

3 comments:

Gina K said...

Wow, fabulous coloring of this adorable image. Great layering and design on this card!

Anna said...

Stunning card. Love how you have coloured the image :)
Hugs

Shazza said...

absolutely stunning x