Hello dear sugar addicts!
It's Kathrin here with another Ribonita card to share with you. These girls are just so adorable and I love their spring-ish touch with their cute dresses. And I am so glad these cuties became a part of the Sugar Nellie family.

For this card I used 



I used Copics to color her in and went with a blue, red and white combo. 

The papers are from Magnolia and My Minds Eye, the saying is by Stampin'Up. 
I liked the idea of her expecting a friend for a tea party and so I added a tea pot charm that I fixed with some red and white bakery's twine. And of course some flowers had to be added to the card as well. With the big red flower I tried to repeat the red flowers from her dress.

By the way, the sketch I used is by The Sugar Bowl - you still have some time left to join the challenge too. 

And these are the Copics I did the coloring with:


Wishing all of you a wonderful week full of creative ideas.

Hugs,


3 comments:

joolsedesigns said...

Fabby card

Unknown said...

This is a great job. I love this image.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful image Kruemel and a lovely card Well done Hugs Elaine