Little Light of Mine

Happy Wednesday sweet friends!




It's Anita here today sharing a new project for our Simply Sassy Week.  I have used the adorable ...




I just love her sweet face and I think she looks like she is missing her very best friend.

I colored her with copics and colored pencils.  I used some glitter paint on the candle flame and also her little dress ruffle.  I have used some lace, a doily, and some pearls.  I also added a leafy flourish with punched flowers.

Thank you so much for stopping by.  Be sure to stop by tomorrow because we will have another beautiful Simply Sassy to share with you.  And remember you can find all these gorgeous images over at Funky Kits.

Have a wonderful day.  Hugs, Anita

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty, love it

ali x

DistinctiveLMNts said...

Adorable!!!!

DistinctiveLMNts said...

Adorable!!!!

Unknown said...

I just love this Mage. The sentiment is awesome as well

Gina K said...

Love these soft colors and the papers are perfect with this sweet image!

Shazza said...

this is so sweet x

Kazbomps said...

Lovely card and lovely colours. Karen.