HEAVENLY ANGEL...AND A MERRY CHRISTMAS TOO..

Morning all..

and Happy Christmas Eve too..!

Vicky here today...and I have played with the adorable "Heavenly Angel" from last years Christmas release..and how how beautiful is this wee sweetie..


 I have used some pretty Prima papers and mounted them onto some left over MDF to make a wall plaque..


 I have coloured her with Copics, Chalks for her cheeks and Prisma Pencils for added shading..


and made a gorgeous flower from a a old book and sprayed it with Silver Glitter spray..

for more details please pop over to my blog here

So before I go I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a..

VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS..

and I hope you all receive lots of lovely new crafty stash tomorrow...!!

So take care all.....and thanks for stopping by....

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Adorable. Merry Christmas to all at Sugar Nellie xx

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Merry Christmas Vicki!

Denise Goeldner said...

Gorgeous card and Merry Christmas to you all hugs xx