Wish upon a Star...


Good morning everyone, wow how fast have these last few months flown by and Christmas is here 'gulp' and this is my last post on the Sugar Nellie blog before Christmas so I want to wish you all and those you love the best Christmas ever have a wonderful, warm family time and enjoy being together...today's little bit of sugar is called Wish Upon a Star but I think shes out of stock atm...she is just THE perfect little Christmas cutie isn't she...I coloured her with my usual distress inks and of course she had to have glitter didn't she...all the details of the colours and papers I used are on my blog as always...enjoy your day and thanks for popping by today
Mina xxx

2 comments:

Mojca said...

Waw this is just beautiful Mina. hugs! Mojca

Denise Goeldner said...

This is adorable and cute hugs xx