Delightful Delia!

Hello Everyone! Jane here today and I have a card to share that I have made with the adorable little Delia. Delia is one of my favourite Sugar Nellie stamps and I love colouring her in. I used various papers from My Mind's Eye on my card and coloured Delia in to match them using my Promarkers.


I sewed around the edges of all my layers and added a gorgeous pink ribbon which I topped with a spotty button. I added a stamped sentiment straight on to one of the patterned papers and embellished the card with lots of flowers, a wooden button and some punched butterflies topped with gems.


Here is a close up of my coloured image. I cut the image out leaving a small border and added stickles to her wand and to her headband as a finishing touch. I hope you have a lovely Wednesday!
Jane
x

2 comments:

Susie said...

Absolutely gorgeous- love Delia and I love the colours! Delia is on my desk ready to be stamped and coloured!! Susie x

Mojca said...

waw it's beautiful. hugs! mojca