Eye Candy ♥

Good Morning Sugar Addicts :)

Yep, it's me again...but this week you can rest assured that I'll not be mentioning the weather. Maybe if I quit talking about Spring then it might actually appear! 

There is just under a week left to get your entry into the Sugar Bowl challenge, if you haven't done so already. We are always grateful to those that take the time to join in with our challenge and some folks have multiple entries...you do loves your Sugar :)


It's always very difficult to choose just one entry for the Eye Candy badge...



Coops fabulous card uses the Kathy Hare image Little Bear.
I love how Nic coloured the fur on the bear, and this colour combo has got to be my favourite.
And I have a 'thing' for buttons!  Not that I use them on my cards often...oh no, I just like to look at them, lined up on a shelf in their little glass jars :)

And....since we had two cards with the same number of votes this week...


Shirley's card uses the digital image Lambing Pip.
Isn't this just the perfect Spring card? Such warm, happy colours and the fabulous Pip with her lamb.
Love it Shirley..it's a real 'feel good' card.

Please take our badge Coops and Shirley, for your blogs :)

I'll be back next week when there will be a new challenge on the Sugar Bowl.

Thanks for looking.
Love Elaine xx

2 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow Elaine, thank you that's cheered me up no end, its been a rough week and this afternoon is not going to be much better, but to have this is worth all the trouble. Thank you so much. hugs Shirleyxxx

coops said...

oh wow thankyou so much Elaine and congrats to Shirley too :D

xx coops xx