A Little bit of Gossip...


Good morning everyone I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and are having an even better week...did you enjoy the fabulous blog hop?, weren't everyone's cards just beautiful...my card for today and its using another of the new Return to Fairy Glen release...I love these stamps they are so fresh and pretty...which one is your favourite, each time I use one it becomes my fave lol...this is the gorgeous A Little Bit of Gossip coloured with distress inks...all the details of the colours, papers etc are on my blog if you would like to pop by I would love a visit...whatever your doing today have fun and thanks for stopping by
Mina xxx

2 comments:

The Craft Bucket said...

Stunning, I love her. Jane x

Karen said...

Ah very pretty! - I have ordered this set of stamps and I am just waiting for them to arrive. Thank you for the inspiration.