On The Wings Of Love

Good morning sweeties!  I don't know about you but I'm still busy making Christmas cards.  Today I've used one of the lovely fairies from the Return to Winter Wonderland release.  


This little beauty is called On the Wings Of Love.  You can find her and the other beautiful Sugar Nellie images at Funky Kits.  I colored her with copics and colored pencils.  I have added lots of Glamour Dust as I do love for my fairies to sparkle!  I also used some of the Frantage embossing powder but I believe I need to practice more in order to get the lovely results that I see on other cards.  My sentiment is stamped on the tag that's in the little kraft sack.  I added a small poinsettia cut with a Memory Box die.  
 
Thank you so much for stopping by.
 
Hugs, Anita
   

2 comments:

Jane said...

Just perfect...love these new images so much x

Loz said...

she's gorgeous x