Celebrate with me



Are there any celebrations going on in your house this week?
It might be birthday cake day for someone
Or are you so very lucky to be celebrating a new arrival?

This weekend we have two cake days.
James will turn 15 on Saturday and his Dad will be 50 something the following day.

Will there be cake?
I am not sure as I will be at a craft fare in Keith on Saturday
And the men are so very busy with the lambing that they can not leave the farm.

But I had better take the time to make cards, I am sure Megan will want to join in.
I am at home today, getting the boiler serviced and catching up with housework.
I might just have to sit in my craft space and create.

I also have my diary out working in classes and demonstrations for the stores.
But I have to get my thinking cap on and work on promotions for Sugar Nellie as we have some new 
Faces joining us next month.
I wonder if you will recognise them.

Take care
Karen 

1 comment:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Ooooh are we talking new rubber, I do hope so