Best Day Ever

Hello everyone :o)

I've gone all girlie for today's card, using one of my favourite stamps.... yes, I know I say that about them all, but they're all fabulous, aren't they?!


This little lovely is called Best Day Ever... I've used the rubber stamp version, which is currently out of stock, but you can get an instant fix with the digi version HERE.

I had a bit of a colouring disaster with this one - I dropped a blue pen (the one I use for adding little shadows around the images) on the finished image and left a big streak over her face and the top of her dress!  I had to blend it out and then add more colour to cover it up, so she's not looking her best poor love.

Thanks for popping in, hope you have a lovely day :o)

2 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous card - I love the sweet image and lovely pastel colours. Hugs, Claire x

Unknown said...

Beautifull card!!
Greetings Sheila
(www.createdbysheila.blogspot.nl)