Story Teller

Good morning sugar fans
 
It's Thursday and it's my turn to show you one of the many wonderful stamps from the Sugar Nellie range available over at Funkykits or the Etsy store.
 
This little sweetie is called 'Story Teller' and she's in the digital stamp range. I just think she's such a beauty - so cute and I'd love to know which story she's listening to!
 
 
To make this little 5" x 5" card I firstly created the layout in CraftArtist2, however this method can easily be replicated in a word processing or desktop publishing software etc. After printing my picture out I coloured everything in with my Copic pens, then to add a little definition I added a tiny bit of pencil work over the top. To finish I matted and layered my topper onto some complimentary cardstock, and added a little glitter to her wings and a button.
 
For more details please pop over to my blog here
 
Thank you for dropping by and I hope your day is a wonderful one.
 
Don't forget to drop by tomorrow to see what the wonderful Lisa has created for you.
 
Hugs
 
x Janine x

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So gorgeous and what a great cas design

Unknown said...

Morning Janine what a pretty card its so cute. I love it xx
Debs xx