Forest Friends

-- Good morning sugary peeps --
 
Janine here --- Halloween's upon us and all those scary witches, monsters and ghosts knocking at your front door. However, Christmas is fast approaching and if you're anything like me you've already started making cards, buying presents and writing up Christmas lists. So to get you in the mood I thought I would make a Christmas card using the sweet digi stamp 'Forest Friends' - isn't it cute. You can buy 'Forest Friends' from Funkykits here



I used a shaped card base and matted it with card and patterned paper. I printed off the sweet Sugar Nellie image and die cut it into a circle together with a scalloped circle mat. The image was coloured with Copic markers and touched up with pencils, then to add a little interest I stamped snowflakes around the circle using distressing inks. To finish off I attached a few snowflakes, gems and a touch of glitter.
 
To see more Sugar Nellie creations why not join our Facebook page (just search for the Official Sugar Nellie Group).
 
 For more details of everything I used please check out my blog here.
 
Thanks for dropping by, and don't forget to call tomorrow to see more cards from my fab teamies.
 
Hugs
 
x Janine x

2 comments:

Beckie Williams said...

This is so beautiful!

Amandah said...

This is a great card. The colours and image are so christmasy. Wish it would snow for Christmas day.