Enjoy Your Trip & Little Princess

Good morning sugar fans! 
 
It's Janine here with my Wednesday post.

 This week I turn my attention back to my gorgeous Scrapberry stamps, I just think they're sooooo pretty and cute!  
 
The stamp sets I used are called 'Enjoy Your Trip' and 'Little Princess' and are available from Funkykits.



  
http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=2192

I matted and layered my card base with coloured card and patterned paper.  Both of the girls were stamped out and coloured with Copics; the camera girl was then fussy cut out. I die cut white and black card to create a polaroid frame and stamped and embossed the sentiment on the front, A piece of vellum and the finished Princess picture was attached behind it. 
 
To finish off I scattered a few die cut hearts around, glittered up the word  'beautiful' and added clear gloss onto the sunglasses and camera lens.
 
For full details of everything I've used  and did, please check out my blog here.
 
Thank you for dropping by, and don't forget to call by tomorrow to see more sweet inspiration from our fab Design Team and why not join our facebook group.


  Hugs
 
x Janine x

 

1 comment:

coops said...

so stunning janine.i love your fantastic clever design and your colours and images are gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx