Knitted with Love

- Good Morning Sugar Fans -
It's Janine and it's my turn to show you my Wednesday card.

I've been  way too hot over the past few weeks with the heat wave we've been having lately in the UK, so to cool off I decided to make a Christmas
card...well why not! LOL
 
So for my card this week I've used the gorgeous rubber stamp 'Knitted With Love' which is available from Funkykits.
 
 
 
 
I stamped the image onto some white card stock and die cut it into a circle, this was then matted and layered onto some red and teal card and attached to my scalloped card base. I stamped the image once more onto some colouring card stock and colour it with Copic pens, and then fussy cut it out. I attached the cut out image to the card base using foam tape to give dimension. To finish off I added a few glitter dots, a die cut snowflake and some glitter.
 

For full details of everything I've used  and did, please check out my blog here.
 
Thank you for dropping by, and don't forget to call by tomorrow to see more sweet inspiration from our fab Design Team and why not join our facebook group.

Hugs
 x Janine x
 
Psst....why not join in with the challenge over at the Sugar Bowl - there's still  time to enter with a great prize up for grabs. The theme this month is 'Anything Goes' so it's really easy. DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE CHALLENGE YOU MUST USE a Sugar Nellie stamp.  

1 comment:

Casey-Diane said...

I love these colors and the fact that it is on a scallop card! Very unique.