Autumn Girl

Good morning sugar fans! 
 
It's Janine here with my Wednesday post.

For my card this week I've used an All Dressed Up digital stamp called 'Autumn Girl' available from Funkykits. Isn't she preeeettttyy. Now I know her name suggests autumn time, but you could actually use her the whole year through depending on the colours you use :)



 
I used a 6" x 6" scallop card blank and matted it with some bright blue card. The girl was then printed directly onto my colouring cardstock and coloured with Copic. I die cut 2 frames which were layered up and placed over the completed image.  Flowers and leaves were die cut from the same card and glittered  up and added to the frame.
 
To finish off I added gems and a few sequins.
For full details of everything I've used  and did, please check out my blog here.
 
Thank you for dropping by, and don't forget to call by tomorrow to see more fabulous inspiration from our fab Design Team and why not join our facebook group.


Hugs
 
x Janine x

No comments: