Feed The Birds

Good morning Sugar Fans! 
 
It's Janine, and I'm here to share with you my Wednesday post.

After just returning from my relaxing holiday in the sun I thought I would being you little freshness with an autumnal card. I've used the very cute 'All Dressed Up' stamp called 'Feed the Birds' - it's available as a digital stamp from Funkykits.  I just love the little squirrel! 

There are more 'All Dressed Up' digital stamps available to download in store. 
 

 

I matted a small scallop card blank with some pretty patterned paper. Next I printed my digi image directly onto my colouring cardstock and I coloured it with Copic Markers. Using several square dies I die cut 2 frames from blue and pink card and layered them up on the card base. The coloured topper was insert inside the frame.

Using the left over squares from the frames I adhered some doubled sided sticky paper to them and die cut some skeleton leaves. I peeled off the backing paper and added some crystal glitter - these were added to my frames as embellishments.

To finish off I added a few gems and a touch of glitter.

You can the find the 'Feed The Birds' stamp here --

http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?search_in_description=1&keywords=feed+the+birds&osCsid=01bb0738a2951808f2c6f797aeb5147a&x=0&y=0

For full details of everything I did and I used in my card, please check out my blog here.
 
Thank you for dropping by, and don't forget to call by tomorrow to see more fabulous inspiration from our fab Design Team and why not join our facebook group.

Big Hugs
 
x Janine x