Princess

Good morning Sugar Fans! 
 
It's Janine, and I'm here to share with you my Wednesday post.

I thought I would make a lovely little Christmas bauble and even though the stamp I used isn't technically a Christmas stamp I thought I would make her 'Christmassy'

The stamp I used is called 'Princess' - isn't she just adorable. She's available as a digital stamp from Funkykits



 

To make my bauble - I die cut 2 pink scallop circles from card for the back of my bauble. Next I printed the image onto colouring cardstock along with a sentiment and die cut it into a circle and  attached it to one of the scallop circles. I printed out a further 2 images and coloured them all with Copic Markers and then fussy cut out the parts I wanted. The 'Princess' image was layered up on the base image, then glitter and a gem was added to her dress. I placed die cut glittery stars and white dots around her to add a little interest.  Using strong glue I smeared a small amount around the rim of the bauble and attached it to the circles. 

To stop the bauble from tipping forward I added a little extra weight by gluing a few coins to the back, I used the remaining die cut scalloped circle to hide them.  To finish off I added a length of Bakers Twine and a ribbon.
 
You can the find the 'Princess' stamp here --

http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=2190

For full details of everything I did and I used in my bauble project, please check out my blog here.
 
Thank you for dropping by, and don't forget to call by tomorrow to see more fabulous inspiration from our fab Design Team and why not join our facebook group.

Big Hugs
 
x Janine x
 

2 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh hun, she is absolutely delightful! I love that you have made her into a bauble, what a wonderful keepsake, and as always your colourwork is too pretty for words. Gorgeous! Sorry I have missed so many posts sweetie, I am struggling to recover from the shingles and I have very little energy left by the time I get home from work. Will try harder. Hugs xx

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa said...

LOVE all that sparkle on her and the extra layers for dimension is brilliant. Very pretty bauble!