I Like to be Pretty

Happy Thursday!

Debra here to share some inspiration.


Isn't this a sweet image.  It is called I Like to be Pretty.
The image reminds me so much of my friends little girl.
I will save this one for her birthday next year.

The image is colored with Copic Markers.
Hair: YR21, YR23, YR24, E30, E31, E33
Skin and Eyes: E00, E11, E21, R02, E08, B21, B23
Clothes: R11, R22, R14, R17
E41, E42, T2, T4, T9

Added some pearls to highlight the necklace and dress-up theme.  
The heart was cut with my Scan N Cut, then I embossed the front panel.

Papers from PaperTrey Ink
Embossing folder from Taylored Expressions

You can find this image and many others here...

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Deb

1 comment:

Amandah said...

Such a cute image.
I love how you've used 'real' pearls for the necklace.